Agent Profile

HIGHLIGHTS

Shelley Palmer

Agent : Realtor

Luxemark Realty : Windermere, FL

-Many years of experience in new construction homes, homes in SW Orlando and the Disney resort area vacation and golf homes.

Shelley's Specialties
- Disney Resort Homes
- Orlando Vacation Homes
- New Homes Expert
- Golf Community Homes
- Metro West in Orlando

"If you are looking for a vacation or resort home near Disney, any newly constructed home in the entire state of Florida, a golf course home, or anything in the Metrowest area of Orlando, then I am especially suited to help you accomplish your goal."

Summary

Shelley is always on call to help deliver your dream home.

"I began my career in Real Estate over 20 years ago as a Builder Representative. Working in the new home sales arena provided me with a firm understanding of construction, quality and standards. Moving over into the resale home market has been a smooth transition, as I enjoy assisting clients through the purchase and sale process."

As an Orlando resident since 1990, I have witnessed significant growth and changes in Central Florida. It is exciting to be a part of it and to share invaluable information about this area. As a Realtor, I am committed to customer service and satisfaction by dealing honestly and professionally with all parties involved in each transaction." ~ Shelley Palmer

Personal

- Originally from Washington state
- Orlando resident since 1990
- 10 years as an Administrativre Assistant
- 9 years as Builder Representative
- Licensed Realtor since 2000

Mobile

: (407) 600-9452

Business

: (321) 214-0041

Email

: palmshel@gmail.com