ASSOCIATE Broker : Realtor
- Began his real estate career in 2004
- Created, Owned and Produced multiple consumer and vertical market trade shows. Sold this business.
- Former Litigation Paralegal
- Experienced Corporate Sales & Marketing Executive
- Formally Trained Negotiator
- Construction Savvy
- Buyer's Agent
- Residential Properties
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Lakefront Specialist
- Distressed Properties involved in legal actions
- Negotiations with lenders for short sales
- New Construction Homes
- Windermere Area
- The Butler Chain of Lakes
"I know waterskiing, boats, docks and what buyer's want and need in lifestyle and lakefront properties. Let me help you find your perfect lakefront paradise in Central Florida."
Rick is one of the true, experienced sales & marketing professionals in Central Florida real estate. He has built a noteworthy reputation for his quality of marketing, negotiating and sales skills and dedication to the protection of his client's best interests. Using his years of experience as Director of Sales and Marketing in the corporate world and in his own businesses, combined with significant paralegal civil litigation experience he can provide a high-level of specialized service to both buyers and sellers that most Realtors® cannot match.
Originally from Columbus, Ohio
Central Florida resident for over 31 years.
Knowledge and understanding of construction and building methods, practices and standards from involvement with themed environment construction projects at area theme parks.
Has been a successful Buyer's Agent for many physicians and other professionals on the move.
: (407) 808-6916
: (321) 214-0041